Arxus and Cloud Avenue join forces to strengthen their position in the Cloud Voice market

Arxus broadens its Microsoft Teams Voice portfolio and expands geographically by adding 'Cloud Avenue' to the Arxus team. A few years ago at the launch of Microsoft Teams Direct Routing, we created a new full cloud Teams Voice portfolio with a focus on simplicity, speed, and unburdening. This was...

Arxus and SecWise expand collaboration structurally

After previously collaborating successfully on a project basis, Arxus and SecWise are now joining forces structurally. They are combining the IT operations of Arxus with the security consultancy & operations of SecWise to offer a total service to customers. Jochen Van Gasse from Arxus and Koen...

Arxus is proud that we as Cronos Group have been named Microsoft Partner of The Year 2022 for Belgium

Microsoft has announced today that Cronos Group is 'Microsoft Partner of The Year 2022' for Belgium. The Microsoft Partner of the Year awards acknowledges outstanding successes and innovations by partners in over 100 countries. This is an important recognition for us and we could not be more...

Hyperautomation creates more interesting jobs

RoboRana focuses on an Intelligent Process Automation(IPA) strategy. Mathias Fransen, managing partner at RoboRana, explains what IPA is.

From job shadowing to project internship. How did Luca experience working at Arxus?

Luca Dombret, final-year student "Network and System Administration" at AP College started in November with a job shadowing. Later, this internship evolved into a project internship with a focus on Open Source expertise. How did that internship go? You can read it here!

Ben & Senna's intership assignment: mixed-reality technology for business

In mid-April we welcomed Ben Delhaye and Senna Vertommen, two final year students Network and System Administration at the Thomas More Hogeschool Campus De Nayer. For 7 weeks, they did an internship with the Modern Workplace team. But how did that internship go? You can read it here.

Bloom Story: Wendy Nys

Maximum 20% routine. For Wendy Nys, the other 80% may be more challenging. That's how she feels about life and that's also the balance she seeks in her work. Wendy has been Customer Success Manager at Arxus for a year now. It is a job in which she can perfectly combine her technical knowledge with...

Sustainable business is the future

Jocelijn Geurts from Axudo is an expert in corporate social responsibility. She helps companies to establish long-term relationships with customers, suppliers and employees alike. Jocelijn explains why this can be a game changer for companies.

Vulnerability management service puts your digital security on point

More and more organizations and business leaders are starting to see the value of good digital security. Especially after the many reports about ransomware attacks in the Belgian media. But even the smallest security issues can lead to crucial information leaks. The vulnerability management service...

Modern workplace combines flexibility and security

What does a modern workplace look like and what have we learned from the past two years? Kevin Meuldermans is a Modern Workplace Specialist at Arxus. He takes a closer look at the most important trends of the past few years.